Heidi is one of Charisse best friends at school. She's a very caring little girl that she's a popular girl in her class. When Charisse heard that Heidi was going to move to Texas, she thought she's just going to change school. After I further explained to her, she asked me if we could move with her. She looked sad when I told her that we couldn't. But I told her that we could visit her if we ever went to Texas. I even asked Teacher Chu in front of Charisse if we could have a field trip at Heidi's home in Texas :D. Couple weeks ago, we celebrated Heidi 5-year-old birthday at Peninsula Gym; Charisse had so much fun playing with Heidi and other school friends. Last Friday was Heidi's last school day at Alpha Beacon, I asked Charisse to give Heidi a hug but she refused. She didn't say goodbye, didn't even look back when we walked away. I guess she didn't want her to leave. She might think that Heidi wouldn't leave if she didn't say goodbye. On Monday after school, Charisse asked me where's Heidi. I reminded her that she had moved. She felt regretted that she didn't give her a hug. That's how kids learn to love and to treasure as they grow up.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment